I took advantage of points and booked a room for one night, before heading to the airport. The hotel is located in the safest area of the city, and you can enjoy the Masai Market across the street on Saturday. The rooms could use a good upgrading, but I had no complaints in this area. Mine was on the pool level, and had everything I needed after a few weeks in Africa - a hot shower, comfortable bed and flushing toilet! There is a decent pub and restaurant off the lobby, and a nice little cafe to grab coffee and pastry at your leisure. Security is excellent in the hotel - you cannot get in without passing through. The pool area is very nice, as is the restaurant.
My only complaint was the charge for internet in the business center. 1000ksh for one hour of service seemed excessive to me, particularly for HH Members. Though I do have to say that my service never got cut off here, as it did in every internet cafe I encountered throughout Kenya.
Next time I'm in Nairobi, I'll book the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International