Was in Hilton from 2nd June to 7th June 2014. Check in was a bit lousy. Although one of the receptionist was free but acted as if busy with sumthing on PC. Security is very good and i never felt any issues. Room was a bit small considering the price but the view was good. Do ask for High Level Rooms, i was on 12th Floor. Food was delicious. Swimming pool was clean and heated. Rest all staff was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International