Had a business trip to Nairobi this June and struggled to find affordable hotel in the city. The price was great until i got hit with taxes! nevertheless, its still a great hotel with a good city location which makes getting into and out of city a problem due to Nairobi traffic problems. Security is very good, but felt a little under pressure to have a bag searched each time i returned to the hotel - i understand why though. Food is good but thought it expensive. prefered to have my drinks outside hotel and a third of the hotel prices. Room is ok, but dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International