Hotels in Nairobi aren't generally held in high regard, and this is no different really. This hotel is very dated but from my understanding that is generally going to be the case in the majority of hotels you stay in in Nairobi.
This hotel is located in the Central Business District, however you could argue that the Westlands area is a better location when on business and next time I'm in Nairobi I will stay in that area next. Although I wouldn't have a problem with staying at this hotel again, I just wouldn't particularly look forward to it, my advice is do your research in Nairobi as traffic is crazy and select your hotel based on location that is convenient for you, if that leads you to the Hilton that's fine as it is an ok hotel, just nothing special.
Food is ok at the hotel, adequate breakfast and meals, nothing great about it, but again happy to eat there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton EMEA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International