Hilton Nairobi need to work on its ambiens as it does not meet the standard and brand of Hilton Hotel internationally. Its lobby leaves much to be desired. For the price we paid for the hotel at least should have made WIFI available in rooms for free rather than having to make us work from a cramped lobby with poor ambience. Pool area has no proper electric plugs and if you find any. It is obstructed by the wooden fence making it difficult to plug your computer plug for power supply. I therefore strongly feel that the Nairobi Hilton hotel has failed to meet the standard and ambience of the Hilton brand in many ways. When I entered the hotel from the lobby I wondered whether I'm in a five star hotel. Rooms also did not exceed my expectations of a five star. For instance the chair in room 802 was falling apart. food very dry, bread was tasteless. consider changing your baker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International