The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and fitness center are pretty good (they have Zumba and yoga classes too) and the breakfast is very good. Rooms are a little small and the elevators weren't fully functional (currently being upgraded). There is also a Mosai Market once or twice a week that has some interesting stuff. Overall, I would definitely recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International