I have Hilton Gold Status, so I chose to stay here before and after safari. The location was not bad right in the CBD which is quite a busy area. The rooms nice, well insulated I heard no street noise. The executive lounge was quite nice, plenty of food and drink options.
I would stay again. One minor complaint, the hotel charged a foreign transaction fee for pre-paying my reservation. I did not notice the fees for charges done at the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International