I stayed at Nairobi Hilton just for one night.
The lobby and the restaurants were looking good. Their service was not bad. The breakfast was good, too.
The building was old and dreary as well as the room. The room was not very clean... some cigarettes were left on the ashtray when we entered in our room.
But It's OK as I did not expect a gorgeous hotel in Nairobi.
However, I recommend to have a room somewhere in the tower if you have to stay here. My room was second or thrid floor just next to the business room and there was a busy bus terminal just outside of our room. It was too noisy throughout the night. The drivers kept blowing horns to get passengers even 3 a.m. It got noisier after 5 a.m. with the horns and people's voices. I couldn't sleep at all even though I had to take a six- hour drive next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International