This was a nice and very friendly stay at a somewhat old and tired Hilton hotel, where staff is very friendly and welcoming, but the hotel could do with an upgrade. Everything is there in principle which gives Hilton a good reputation, but it is all a bit worn-down. I stayed at the Executive Floor and had access to the Executive Lounge, which again had very friendly staff and excellent snacks and drinks. The good news is that even an average Hilton hotel has a minimum level of comfort and support.
What especially pleased me was that the reception desk was able to help me with the transport in Nairobi, which is a challenge in any case.
I do hope the general infusion of investment funding in Hilton will go through and that hotels like this will be able to upgrade in the coming years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International