We booked in for a 1 night stay and planned to stay for the next day to chill out by the pool - we booked a day room.
When we arrived they had no record of us booking a day room.
Once in our room it was dirty - bathroom was disgusting.
They are undergoing refurbishment and the lifts were not working.
We stayed the night as we arrived very late but left first thing the next morning to go to another hotel for day.
It was filthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International