This looks like an old, tired hotel, badly in need of refurbishment: peeling paint in corners, tired wall decoration and somewhat primitive (by modern hotel standards) bathroom facilities. The cylindrical structure leads to a cramped bathroom. Aside from that it is quiet, comfortable and clean, with an excellent breakfast buffet. But definitely not worth >£220 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International