Together with my friend we made Hilton our home while visiting Kenya and this was a good decision. We spend there several nights. While it is true that the fit out of the Hotel may be a bit outdated but everything else is really good, especially when you compare the price for value you get. First of all, the staff at the reception is just amazing. They are able to help you with absolutely everything and they do it with smile!!! Also the bell boys are very helpful - you only need to ask once and then everything is handled. As for the food - the buffet could probably be improved, but when you order something a la carte - you will be impressed - much better then "infamous" Carnivore. I would highly recommend it for travelers who want to feel comfortable and above all safe in Nairobii and at the same time realize that this is Nairobii and not London... Congratulations to great staff of Nairobii Hilton... Will come back definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International