The hotel was certainly below my expectations. The building, though an important landmark in Nairobi, is old and in need of extensive refurbishing. Indeed the elevators were being attended to during my stay but the inconvenience was astounding! It was like waiting for a Matatu by the roadside just to get an elevator. The rooms are clean and reasonably furnished. The food is good, especially the breakfast. Internet is good but they charge for it separately which I found a big surprise in this day and age where it's now widely availed to guests as complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International