We stayed in the Hilton for 4 nights from Aug- Sept as we were in and out of Nairobi for safaris and tours. We stayed in an executive room. The executive lounge staff, food and facilities are very nice and the people are friendly. Like most Hilton's they do not offer complimentary wifi, which is a shame. Backpacker places offer it free but premium places like the Hilton do not.
When staying on the 14th and 13th floors, which are executive rooms, you cannot call the lift to go up. The button doesn't work. Instead you have to call the lift to go down to 12 (which is not an executive floor, but from which you can successfully page the lift to go up) to go to the 15th floor executive lounge. A bit tedious.
The rooms are very clean and well supplied. A tray of fruit on arrival is a lovely touch and if you are departing early they allowed us room service breakfast at no extra charge.
Also drinks, including alcohol, were available for no extra charge in the executive lounge all day. This was an excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International