The hotel is grossly overpriced and the standard room is very small with only one socket point to plug in computer, ipad, phone etc. The hotel also charged about 20 dollars for a day to have access to the internet which was very redicolous to imagine. To make matters worse, one of the male receptionists was so difficult and impolite...he did not take time to check details on my reservation status and continued to make evry step to frustrate my stay, even when I have made all applicable payments... The only thing I would commend is the breakfast, which was so rich and full of varieties... As a business traveller....I do not see myself staying in this hotel again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International