1,409 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool levelhilton honorscentral locationbit datedbusiness centerbusiness tripsecuritymeetingtrafficsafaridoormancbdconference
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Never use the HIlton Nairobi - Kenya. They charge you US$320.00 - standard room - for a old hotel with zero free facilities (no wi-fi, no breakfast, no transfer) I have stayed there twice and will never return. Not even drive past the hotel in case i get charged for that too. Bye bye Hilton Nairobi

2  Thank George T
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure hosting you at the Hilton Nairobi. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always hope to meet the guest's expectations.

We note with much regrets about your dissatisfaction and disappointment about your recent stay with us. You sincerely have my apologies for this inconvenience and I am deeply sorry that we have not been able to meet your expectation. However, you being a repeat guest, we value your loyalty, and as our promise to our guests is to make it right and ensure maximum comfort and satisfaction; I personally would wish to meet you during your next visit to Nairobi to actually discuss on this matter.

As of our physical status of our property, I am pleased to advise that we are in the process of a master plan renovation preparation, that will see a complete make-over of the Hotel in time to come.

Our esteemed guest, although we have not been able to meet your expectation, I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi again, to prove to you that we always strive to satisfy all our guests staying with us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was very good to stay in this hotel. The staff takes well care of you and is very friendly. Rooms are clean, the bath room needs attention. The food is good and well prepared. Personally I think this is a good hotel to stay in when in Kenya Nairobi you are in the business center and close to all businesses. The shuttle service is excellent and drivers are very friendly.

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your value feedback with us; It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience and sincerely appreciate your compliments about the outstanding hospitality of our team members, room cleanliness and excellent shuttle service during your recent stay with us. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

Your continued patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth, for which we are most grateful. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi again and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

A real disappointment having stayed at this and other hiltons for some time. A frequent traveller to Kenya and other Africa destinations...this hotel was a nightmare. A mess up (theirs) over the booking coupled with a 'take it or leave it' attitude trying to turn a quoted and booked rate into the rack rate. Room given was noisy, grubby, bathroom was falling to bits and room was tiny and whoever next door slamming the doors into the early hours. Last time I'll be staying here for a while...Ole Sereni or Sankara for me...and if in town, will revert to the Intercon...all cheaper, more convenient and, after this last experience, better quality. Compliment after this rant tho, their door staff/porters are a delight...a shame that the rest of the hotel doesn't live up to their bright welcome and helpful nature.

1  Thank MJBuchan2013

Dear guest,
We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

After looking into our records with the reservation office, we indeed confirmed that the mistake was done by us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To demonstrate our commitment to guest satisfaction, we already refunded the said amount for this stay which should be visible in your bank account shortly. Furthermore, we have put corrective measures in place to ensure this does not happen to you again or any other hotel guest in future.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the manner in which you were treated by our team upon your arrival and please be assured that this was by no means the intention of the team. I do understand your frustration regarding our promise in regards to the upcoming master plan and we do acknowledge that the property is dated.
We thank you for your nice compliments about the helpfulness of the porters. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at the Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.
I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi again, to prove to you that we always strive to satisfy all our guests staying with us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

old hotel, rooms are average even less. the staff are friendly and helpfull but always looking into your eyes waiting for money. the breakfast very poor and limited. but the staff dealing with breakfast are very care, smiling face and helpful. shortly it's a poor Hotel to be a Hilton!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff at the Hilton in Nairobi are helpful and always smiling. You truly feel welcome and appreciated right from the door. I loved the coffee plus the extra large and spacious washroom :-)
It might be a bit in the bummer in that its right in the middle of the city sao the environment is a bit overractive.

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and have always taken pride in ensuring that our guests have the feeling of it being a home away from home.

We thank you and appreciate the great compliments about our team members hospitality, which really made you feel very welcome and a feeling of home away from home. I am also pleased to know that you loved our coffee and our spacious washrooms. We are glad to note that you were satisfied with your overall experience. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile.

Your continued patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth, for which we are most grateful. Therefore we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future again.