I was only in Nairobi for a few days and it was the cheapest I could get on short notice.
I'm not a fan of large chains like Hilton because everything costs money. In smaller hotels you'll get free internet or free breakfast, with chains you pay for everything and especially food is very overpriced. Rooms were okay, nice view, but old and tired. There's a gym which is free to guests.
The stay was fine but I'll look for something else when I'm back in Nairobi next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International