Overall, my stay was comfortable and I was made to feel very welcome by the friendly and extremely helpful hotel staff. 10 out of 10 for service! The internet is very expensive, some TV channels don't work, no toilet brush in bathroom, and was not advised to take a SA plug adapter as only local/British plugs. Food and drink is way overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International