1,454 results
All reviews the executive lounge central location bit dated business center business trip enjoyed my stay security edwin traffic doorman meeting cbd safari conference
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere at the Hilton, good staff and comfort. Excellent meals and good coffee at Cafe Americana. Security personnel were helpful and approachable. The room was big and comfy. I recommend it for every traveller to Nairobi.

Room tip: Rooms at Pool level are especially good.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure hosting you at the Hilton Nairobi. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always hope to meet the guest's expectations.

We thank you for your gratitude to our team members outstanding hospitality which provided a wonderful atmosphere and comfort during your recent stay with us and also appreciate your good comment about our facilities and good meals. We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

Your continued patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth, for which we are most grateful. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi again and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I spent a night at the Hilton to celebrate her birthday. It was a last minute decision as we were meant to stay in another hotel but it was fully booked. Everyone at the Hilton hotel from the Security outside and the receptionists were approachable and very polite. The room was big enough, enjoyed coffee making facilities, adequate entertainment from the TV, the pool was in good condition plenty of sunbeds and towels and the breakfast was excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Thank R.C C

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your value feedback with us; It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We thank you for the fine compliments you make about the hospitality of our team members on arrival at the property. Although you had not planned to stay with us, I am glad to read that you appreciate our services, facilities and breakfast and I am very happy to see that we delivered the moment as you quietly celebrated your spouses’ birthday. We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience and it is comments such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi again and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Its an incredible place,its location gives one an opportunity for breaks and enjoy some refreshments.they have very welcoming and friendly staff and their services are fast,the food is wow!!and the suites are modern well furnished and comfortable.I would definately recommend both friends and family.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Nairobi and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always hope to meet the guests expectations.

We are glad to note that you were satisfied with our overall service and greatly appreciate the fine compliments you make about our team members hospitality, the well furnished room suites and our good food, as well we note that you liked the location. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you back to us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

i visited Hilton hotel last week to plan a surprise for my girl freind the staff was really helpful in setting up the room with flowers and the wine it was a bit late to get the flowers but the staff efforts were a succes it a nice place the view was excellent i would definatly recommend it

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Quest435347
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and have always taken pride in ensuring that our guests have the feeling of it being a home away from home.

We thank you for your gratitude to our team members helpfulness and assistance in making your girlfriends’ surprise plan to succeed, I am personally grateful that their outstanding hospitality created a memorable moment for you and your spouse. We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience, as well you liked the view. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hiltonon Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi again and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very good experience at this exceptional hotel. Fantastic greeting from all staff, wonderful atmosphere and efficient organising of airport transfer by desk staff. Very welcoming and friendly. Would definately go back again, and definately recommend to both friends and business colleagues.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We thank you for taking the time to share your value feedback with us and greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests as we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience and sincerely appreciate your compliments about the outstanding hospitality of our team members who provided a wonderful atmosphere during your recent stay with us. We are also happy to read that your airport transfer was efficiently organised by our front desk team. It has been my pleasure to share your comment with the team and management as it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.