1,413 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool levelhilton honorscentral locationbit datedbusiness centerbusiness tripsecuritymeetingtrafficsafaridoormancbdconference
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Its an incredible place,its location gives one an opportunity for breaks and enjoy some refreshments.they have very welcoming and friendly staff and their services are fast,the food is wow!!and the suites are modern well furnished and comfortable.I would definately recommend both friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Nairobi and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always hope to meet the guests expectations.

We are glad to note that you were satisfied with our overall service and greatly appreciate the fine compliments you make about our team members hospitality, the well furnished room suites and our good food, as well we note that you liked the location. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you back to us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

i visited Hilton hotel last week to plan a surprise for my girl freind the staff was really helpful in setting up the room with flowers and the wine it was a bit late to get the flowers but the staff efforts were a succes it a nice place the view was excellent i would definatly recommend it

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Quest435347
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Your continued patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth, for which we are most grateful.

We thank you for your gratitude to our team members helpfulness and assistance in making your girlfriends’ surprise plan to succeed, I am personally grateful that their outstanding hospitality created a memorable moment for you and your spouse. We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience, as well you liked the view. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hiltonon Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi again and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very good experience at this exceptional hotel. Fantastic greeting from all staff, wonderful atmosphere and efficient organising of airport transfer by desk staff. Very welcoming and friendly. Would definately go back again, and definately recommend to both friends and business colleagues.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We thank you for taking the time to share your value feedback with us and greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests as we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience and sincerely appreciate your compliments about the outstanding hospitality of our team members who provided a wonderful atmosphere during your recent stay with us. We are also happy to read that your airport transfer was efficiently organised by our front desk team. It has been my pleasure to share your comment with the team and management as it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Had to wait for 1.5 hrs in the airport for my hotel ride(Previously Paid) arrived at the hotel they took around 20 mins to check me in(everything paid in advance) same happened in the check out but this time extremely unpolite otherwise the rest of hotel staff were very good and friendly the room and food were average

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alaa A

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always taken pride in ensuring that our guests have the feeling of it being a home away from home.

We have noted your comment that you waited for 1.5 hrs at the airport for the hotel ride which was prepaid and on arrival it took 20mins to be checked in, despite having everything paid in advance. I sincerely apologize for this long wait and can only imagine this terrible experience. I regret to read that we have not been able to meet your expectation.
After checking our records, I hereby confirm that your reservation was done by a third party who had also organised for your airport transfer. I am very sorry that this was not executed effectively. We have immediately taken up the issue with the third party concerned and they have promised to make it right from their end. As of delayed check in and checkout, we have put corrective measures in place to ensure this does not happen again.

About our team members attitude, you have my sincerest apologies if our team member behaved in such un professional manner. I have shared your experience with our front office manager to refresh all front desk team members on customer care training.
Nevertheless we thank you for your compliments to the rest of the team and their hospitality and appreciate your feedback for this will go a long way to improve our standards and service delivery to our guests.

Our esteemed guest, I am deeply sorry that we have not been able to meet your expectation and wish to offer you one Airport transfer at the compliments of Hilton Nairobi during your next visit with us.
We value your loyalty and as our promise to our guests is to make it right, I hope to get the chance of meeting you in person when you return back to Nairobi.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Hilton is a very good brand but nairobi hilton is in dire straights for renovation.the carpers are completely worn out and all public areas require new make up. the location is perfect and the staff well trained and very welcoming. once feels at home once you enter hilton because of the very good atmosphere created by the staff

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and have always taken pride in ensuring that our guests have the feeling of it being a home away from home.

We thank you and sincerely appreciate your good comment that we truly delivered our promise, ‘ feeling of it being home away from home’. We are happy to learn from you that our team members hospitality is outstanding and you were truly very satisfied with your overall experience. Believe me, it is ratings such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

With regards of physical status of our property, I am pleased to advise that we are in the process of a master plan renovation preparation, and the bulk of the issues raised are to be part of this.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton and look forward to welcoming you to the Hilton Nairobi and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.