1,414 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool levelhilton honorscentral locationbit datedbusiness centerbusiness tripsecuritymeetingtrafficsafaridoormancbdconference
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Great disappointment. The staff to begin with, most that is, have no grasp of the concept of customer care. I am even inclined to think this place has some racial discrimination. I heard it n only believed it when I experienced it. Yeah n al the other noticeable stuff culminating to an old, run down hotel. The only thing I liked about my stay there was the company. The Hilton nairobi needs a great deal of work!

• Stayed: May 2013
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear guest,
We thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.
We have noted your comment with regards of racial discrimination in our property and I am deeply sorry to hear that anything happened that suggested of the same while staying with us. I sincerely apologize that we have not been able to meet your expectation and take this opportunity to explain to you that this being a hospitality industry, we treat all our guests equally and with a lot of dignity across the board. However, I have shared your feedback with our team leaders to discuss and refresh all team members of our brand service standards and hospitality promise to all our guests.

With regards to the physical condition of the hotel, I wish to inform you that we are currently in the process of a master plan renovation preparation, that will see a complete make-over of the Hotel in time to come.
I sincerely hope you will give us another chance to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi again, to prove to you that we always strive to satisfy all our guests staying with us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The hotel was within a short taxi ride from Jomo Kenyatta airport. It was clean, the staff were pleasant and very helpful. I was on the 8th floor and the view from the hotel window was spectacular in the heart of the business district/centre of Nairobi,very close to the main offices like UN, etc

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton and thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always taken pride in ensuring that our guests have the feeling of it being a home away from home.

With pleasure we read your compliments and truly appreciate the good comments you make about our team members hospitality and facility’s cleanliness. We are glad to note that you were satisfied with your overall experience and as well liked the facility’s proximity to main offices within the business district. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The service is good and staff friendly but the hotel needs refurbishment, especially the bathrooms. Food is also not great. Location is fantastic, especially for business. Cost of rooms is reasonable but food is very exoensive. Overall, hotel is OK

Dear guest,

Your continued patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth, for which we are most grateful and thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We have noted your comment with regards of our facility’s condition especially bathrooms and I am pleased to advise that we are in the process of a master plan renovation preparation, that will see a complete make-over of the Hotel in time to come.

In regards to the our food not being great, I am sincerely sorry that we have not been able to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our executive chef and food and beverage manager and corrective measures are currently being worked on.

We appreciate your good comment about our service and team members’ outstanding hospitality and are happy to see you liked the location.
On behalf of the Hilton Nairobi team, I wish to thank you for your honest feedback and this will go a long way to improve our standards and service delivery to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel is very dated, smells funny, and has terrible internet access. The internet is extremely flaky and very expensive (about $25 per day). The breakfast is tasty but not a good value ($15 for a continental breakfast). The rooms are small and dated as well.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Never use the HIlton Nairobi - Kenya. They charge you US$320.00 - standard room - for a old hotel with zero free facilities (no wi-fi, no breakfast, no transfer) I have stayed there twice and will never return. Not even drive past the hotel in case i get charged for that too. Bye bye Hilton Nairobi

2  Thank George T
Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure hosting you at the Hilton Nairobi. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always hope to meet the guest's expectations.

We note with much regrets about your dissatisfaction and disappointment about your recent stay with us. You sincerely have my apologies for this inconvenience and I am deeply sorry that we have not been able to meet your expectation. However, you being a repeat guest, we value your loyalty, and as our promise to our guests is to make it right and ensure maximum comfort and satisfaction; I personally would wish to meet you during your next visit to Nairobi to actually discuss on this matter.

As of our physical status of our property, I am pleased to advise that we are in the process of a master plan renovation preparation, that will see a complete make-over of the Hotel in time to come.

Our esteemed guest, although we have not been able to meet your expectation, I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi again, to prove to you that we always strive to satisfy all our guests staying with us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future