A real disappointment having stayed at this and other hiltons for some time. A frequent traveller to Kenya and other Africa destinations...this hotel was a nightmare. A mess up (theirs) over the booking coupled with a 'take it or leave it' attitude trying to turn a quoted and booked rate into the rack rate. Room given was noisy, grubby, bathroom was falling to bits and room was tiny and whoever next door slamming the doors into the early hours. Last time I'll be staying here for a while...Ole Sereni or Sankara for me...and if in town, will revert to the Intercon...all cheaper, more convenient and, after this last experience, better quality. Compliment after this rant tho, their door staff/porters are a delight...a shame that the rest of the hotel doesn't live up to their bright welcome and helpful nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International