Not too many choice for good hotel in Nairobi, so I booked the Hilton hotel which located at the city centre. I stayed at the Executive Room, the hotel looks old, very standard bed room and bath room, outdated furnitures and all seems need to be refurbished. A bit strange for the Hilton chain.
Not too many option for breakfast. No free internet facility, and you have to pay 1700 Kenyan Shilling or equal with 21 US dollar for 24 hours internet service, just to have a very bad and intermittent connection. The hotel staffs were friendly and helpful, although they are very slow. Overall for me, the hotel has very standard facilities, average in service and overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International