Bathrooms are extremely old (I actually think the bathrooms are as old as the building - probably early 80s or late 70s...). They were clean but they are definitely in need of a refurbishment considering this is a Hilton Hotel.
Rooms are well appointed (like you'd expect from a traditional Hilton). But the phone in my room didn't work.
Service in the hotel was good. Staff knew their job. The location is great, right in the center of NAirobi.
Overall a good hotel, except for the fact that the rooms and bathrooms need a renovation.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International