The Nairobi Hilton is right in the centre of town. There are the normal blocks which ensure you do not escape! There is one main restaurant (buffet style) which is good for breakfast but average for dinner. The bar lacks atmosphere and is frequented by ladies seeking work. The rooms are a little dated and could do with an upgrade. There is not outside space but the staff are helpful and can arrange things for you. I have had problems with taxi bookings here - taxis booked not being booked causing difficulties.
The City is not a place to walk around and certainly not alone. You do need to take care and this hotel is very central. however it is a reasonable standard and for a couple of nights I am sure you will find it OK, but little more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International