I'll agree with other reviews that the staff are amazing and incredibly helpful but you need deep pockets for this old 1970's hotel. 24hour internet is $25. To have a shirt washed and pressed is $9, I dont think my shirt was worth that much! The rooms are dated with a small old style tube tv.
It's a bit desperate but the staff make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International