I travel a lot and i am a member of Hilton, SPG and Marriot Reward programs. The personnel in the front desk were very friendly and helpful. I checked in at 10 PM arriving from London. My room was over 20 years outdated, we had no light bulbs in hour night stands. The A/C worked intermittently. The bathroom was filthy and the shower was dirty. This is the worse hilton i have ever been in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International