As many other reviewers have indicated, the Nairobi Hilton is definitely dated & not really up to the usual standards you expect of a Hilton.
But, having said that, there is nothing really wrong with it - the rooms, though very drab are clean & have everything most travelers would need, the hotel is in a very central location in the heart of the city, the hotel has the usual array of services/restaurants/bar/etc. (Breakfast is a ridiculous $32!)
Your satisfaction will probably depend on what you pay - I used HHonors points & paid nothing so I was happy enough, but if I'd paid the quoted rate of US$280 I would have been very unhappy. For that price, or if you want real 4 star+ quality you can do better elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International