Stayed at the Hilton two nights returning after 6 years. Not much had changed and I doubt any investments into improvements have been made at all during that time. The rooms are small, bed mattresses not very comfy. TVs are very old and small. Worst thing is the price which was horrid - nearly USD 300 per night - not good value at all. In the pool bar, service was slow and the food awful. All in all the last time I have stayed here. Would not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International