I've lived across East Africa for a few years, so when work moved me to Kenya I decided to treat my girlfriend and I by staying in the Hilton while we get set up....what a mistake!
It certainly hasn't changed since the 70's (similar to Addis Ababa Hilton) at over $270 our room was pretty basic. Noisy traffic outside, and smelled of ash.
Restaurant - trying to be classic safari, looks more like Disney Safari! Food terrible, over priced and over cooked. Service took forever
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International