There are many more modern places to stay in Nairobi, but the Hilton still has the claim to be closest to the heartbeat of Nairobi city center. Accessible to all the facets of city light within a copule of blocks, and still has enough comfort and convenience behind its doors.
The rooms are a bit cramped but generally clean. The age of the building shows in some of the fittings, and some floors are better than others. Staff are friendly and helpful. The Jockey bar has a few good shows, but is not the place to spend a fun night.
For the business traveler there is decent but pricey internet access. Fortunately, you can get a USB modem and airtime on the street for much less than it would cost you at the hotel. It is a good location for city meetings.
Stay here and look for fun around town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International