I stayed at this hotel after a 17 day camping safari through East Africa. I found it to be a somewhat outdated building with a strange architectural circular design. the bathrooms can definitely use some work. However everything did function perfectly.
That's the worst I can say about this hotel. It is in a prime location. It is close to any and all downtown shops, restaurants and attractions.
The best part about posts hotel is the staff. Every single hotel worker I ran into or had interaction with was courteous, respectful and genuinely happy to serve you and help you get to where you were going or answer a question. it is the workers that make this hotel a five-star facility. I hope some of the money that pours into this hotel gets to them. And if management is going to comment on my review can you answer that question?
Thank you and I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International