We stayed here on our first night in Kenya. We scheduled the hilton shuttle to pick us up because we didnt realize the airport AND the hotel both can hire trusted taxis. So the shuttle was sort of a waste, but they showed up early with my name on a sign which was a good thing! The driver was nice and we got to the hotel just fine. Upon arrival we were upgraded due to low capacity (we traveled during the election turmoil). The room was clean, they provded free bottles of water for brushing teeth, the staff was very friendly, and we had a nice view of the busy city center which was pretty cool. Maybe this hotel does have some bad rooms, but ours was great and i wouldnt have a problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International