Stayed at this hotel my first night in Nairobi. I have been to loads of hiltons in other countries, and this one is the worst of them all. The staff were great and very helpful. But the hotel itself in my own opinion is in need of some renovation. The bathroom was falling apart. For the price I paid and cheaper, I would have stayed in actual and newer 5 star hotels in same location and enjoyed it. The location is very ideal, bang on in the city centre. The food was poor but well presented. Insects kept hovering over my breakfast at the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International