This was a lovely hotel, although a little expensive it was just what we needed before heading out on safari. The only thing that I found frustrating was the " executive lounge". We paid to use it but couldn't find it, when we did locate it, our key wouldn't work! It was more a hassle and not worth the money.
The service otherwise was great. I gave it 5 stars on service because u left my pillow in the room after we checked out to move to another hotel and when I contacted them about finding it, the put it in a taxi and drove it to my next hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International