Having read some of the rather critical comments, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff are efficient, without being unctious. They were helpful and friendly. The breakfast had good range.
The carpets have yielded some colour to the African sun, but there was certainly no hint of mustiness. Aircon good, and the decor redolent of the main staircase on the Titanic.
The bed was comfortable, and all bedding and towels were freshly laundered and crisp.
The only downside is that you are in the centre of town. The rooms were well insulated from the noise of the city, being double glazed.
The Hilton is great for business, and very accessible to the airport, but I like a bit more greenery.
Would I return? Yes. Would I recommend it? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International