The up-side: The Hilton is situtated in the heart of Nairobi. The lobby is lovely and the hotel has good facilities (swimming pool, gym). The food was good and the sheets were clean
The down-side: The rooms are just not up to 5 or even 4 star standard. Buttons on the telephone don't work. The smell is somewhat musty. The bathroom was the most disappointing - the floor tiles were stained and dirty. Towels were old and hardened. Lighting was dim making it look dingy.
Overall, it was not a bad stay but certainly not a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International