You get what you pay for. Hilton Nairobi is a good business hotel, despite lack of stamps, in perfect central location. The rooms are not big but quite charming. Though they eed some refurbishment not to loose some stars. Bathrooms are normal but perhaps they need some more cleaning, at least mine. But it is acceptable. The restaurant is poor with bad setting and not very inspiring food, so is the café. So don´t eat there. The bar is boring. But´there are a lot of places nearby and I found the area quite safe. The pool area is great and the pool is quite big. The view from the upper floors is great over central Nairobi.
The staff is great and very heltfull with almost everything
But now to the stamps. Why don´t they sell stamps at the hotel?? The staff sent me to a shop in the lobby but they didn´t sell stamps to me without buying a wood elephant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International