Centrally located, the Hilton is in a perfect place for movement around Nairobi. It's within walking distance to most of the major sites in Nairobi (or at least from the POV of a tourist).
The facilities are good, there's a swimming pool which I didn't use but the fitness centre is really quite well equipped. Good to unwind after a safari, or rejuvenate before a safari.
The rooms however, are really quite old and in need of a renovation. The A/C seems a bit dated and doesn't cool the room very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International