Stayed here on two separate times. Consistent service, good check in staff..(Moses very competent and courtly gentleman). On the second tinme around the staff were very personable and held their cool when some Indian Diplomat guests made an axx of themselves. Good training
Breakfast was very good too. Internet a rip off at $20.00 a day. Dont make phone calls from here. Get a cheap phone from SafariCom and a sim card for kshs 50/- or US0.50 cents and 1 cent a minute for calls to the USA or UK.
Rooms a little dated but clean and tidy. Hotel overlooks the City Centre. Good show!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International