This was my first visit to Kenya and had booked Hilton. I was expected to stay in Kenya for 5-6 months for a project.
Check-in on sep 7th. Its a very old hotel, carpets are dirty, rooms are horrible I just cant believe that this is acutally a 5 star rated hilton. Not sure why hilton brand is given to such a bad hotel. The state of the hotel is very bad.
The rooms have old furniture, tables & chairs. I was upgraded to a Executive room by the duty manager because I was expected to stay for a long time.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The restaurants (Travellers) was excellent. I really liked the arabic nights theme.
Albeit food was excellent, there was a instance where the food prepared in the night buffet was served in the morning breakfast.
Due to all the above I checked out of the hotel and went to crowne plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International