Stayed here for 4 nights for a conference. Overall an excellent hotel but they could surely change their internet pricing now we are in the 21st century...
- Excelllent service.
- Good food, with plenty of variety for the lunchtime buffet and room service, as well as a superb Indian restaurant.
- Biggest TV I have ever seen in a hotel room.
- £22 for 24 hours internet access? Really?
- Gym is on the small side.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haven in the city, this Nairobi hotel is ideally located for business, next to the Parliament building,walking distance to Kenyatta International Convention Centre and the government hub.This hotel is the ideal choice for discerning business travelers boasting an award winning Indian restaurant - Bhandini, a dine by the pool restaurant, coffee shop and bars.Explore attractions close to our hotel whether it is handmade African artifacts at Maasai market or the beautiful Nairobi National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Intercontinental