$157
$152
$157
$110
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Tribe Hotel(Nairobi)
  • Pool
$93
$72
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The Oak Place is a quiet, beautiful place with with maintained lawns and gardens with the Windsor Golf and country Club within the vicinity. I was warmly received at the reception and shown to my cottage in a little while. The cottages are very clean and the beds are comfortable and have mosquito nets. They even provide an iron in your cottage just in case you need to press your clothes. I got a swift response when I failed to turn on the hot water in my shower. Sometimes the hot water disappeared, but I got it sorted out.
The food was very hot and tasty, I enjoyed it! The waiters were swift and always ready to help. All the staff I asked for any kind of assistance were always glad to help and were very friendly.
The only problem I noticed is that the place is in a low lying area so when the rains fell heavily, the walk ways and lawns got flooded. That aside, I definitely enjoyed my stay there.
If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable and beautiful place to spend a weekend or hold a function (meeting, wedding, etc),I would definitely recommend the Oak Place, all thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business