Woodmere Serviced Apartments
Eka Hotel Nairobi
$85
All reviewsshort staypool areasaunasecurityfurniturerates
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have stayed at Woodmere several times since April 2011 when I am in Nairobi. The location is very peaceful and calming and great for relaxing at the end of the day or over the weekend. The staff are very helpful and problems with the equipment get resolved quickly. Most importantly, I am able to get a good night's sleep, which is not the case in all other hotels.

Room Tip: The rooms which have been refurbished make a better use of the space.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff1304
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I stayed at Woodmere Apartments for 3 years from 1996 to 1999 and absolutely liked the place. Beautiful furnished apartments with fireplace, decorated with taste, excellent services and friendly staff. Very green environment. I always stay at Woodmere since each time I travel back to Nairobi for business or leasure.
Fred (France)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Fred168
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We always stay at Woodmere when we travelled to Nairobi, the good thing is that there is always a taxi available, the staff is very nice. The appartments are clean. One suggestion is that the kitchen should be a bit upgraded,as the cuttlery, dishes are not enough. Another suggestion is to have a welcoming tray with coffee,tea, sugar, milk and water , specially for people arriving late at night and needs to drink something.Oterwise I love Woodmere.

Room Tip: I would say to chosse rooms which are faced to the pool but not the the rooms called units Personnely i do not like them.Too much noice.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank caroline L
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We stayed there for 2 weeks. The management was very supportive and the experience of staying there was great. They provided the utmost comfort and made sure there were no problems during our stay. The rooms were secured and our privacy was never disturbed. Rooms are good and we felt like home. The property is at a very good location with a close proximity to Yaya center and town. The price was great with the value of comfort provided and we would certainly be opting for Woodmere in our next trip to Nairobi.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank godofrock
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Woodmere stands out as a little secret in a serene neighbourhood and captures the essence of a hideout from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi. I fell in love with the greenery and attention to details in terms of the space and service. The people are exceptional and always remind me of "people taking care of people". You are welcome to share in this hidden secret.....

Room Tip: I like big beds and their king size does it for me.....:-)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business