Tribe Hotel(Nairobi)
Priceline
$308
$260
Priceline
All reviewshome away from homenice guesthouseminutes by carpeaceful retreatshuttle serviceevery morningplace to staynice breakfastinternet connectionrooms are cleanswimming poolwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayhot waterindycompoundgigiri
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I recomend you to spende yours hollydays there, its excelente and you´l be at home.
You´l have a transport from the airport and every day from the Gesthouse to de UNON (United Nations Ofice at Nairobi (5 km from the Gest House). He has draivers, his family can also help you sometime about transport.
Diner is like at home: self service, you can recomend what you like for diner.
Tv service, is good, local chanel and international informations chanels are aveilobol.
Shopping center (Vilage) is at 3 Km, and draiver home can go whith you.
All what I Say here is what I saw there.
Thak you very much making my journey a good souvenir.

Room Tip: Room 3 its large and quiete, a view to the garden and pool.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The place was excellent and I enjoyed my stay. Transport to and from the meeting place was included in the room bill and on the last day, management gave me transport to the Bank free. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any one to be there.

Best regards.

Martin

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MNSishekanu
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was on a business trip and stayed at Casa Bella and what a great place to stay when you want peace of mind. The personalised attention from Management and staff, made me feel at home which I really appreciated. The rooms are spaceous, comfortable and neat and the place is located in very nice and queit area. If love jogging in the morning or afternoon, this is the right place for you. Cassa Bella will always be etched in my memory and I hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfectly situated
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I spent approximately 10 days in Casa Bella Suites. The latter is a cozy place equipped to accommodate anyone. I never felt I am in a guest house. More than that, anyone who comes along feels at home. There was a great mix of guests during my stay there and for the first time, I felt as if I was at home, talking and exchanging opinions with each and everyone of them. In that respect, I was glad to have met good friends there. The owner Indy, goes to great length to make your stay enjoyable. Indy is a very pleasant person always there to help when you need him. For him, it is not the business but the feeling and enjoyment that people have while staying in his guesthouse is important. All in all, a great place to stay.

Room Tip: The place in general is quite and huge. It doesn't matter which room you take. The owner is always ready to help on issues regarding room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tseh W
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I can highly recommend Casa Bella Suites in Nairobi. I spent a week there in November 2012, and when I left, I was saying goodbye to friends.
The managment and staff is very helpful and friendly and you feel genuinly at home at Casa Bella.
The rooms are spacious and clean with satellite TV and free Internet Access. Good breakfast and the neighbourhood both quiete and safe.
I give Casa Bella the highest rating and will definitely return to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business