“Not so sure”
Review of Wild Earth Day Spa

Wild Earth Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: A Sanctuary hidden in the busy Westlands district on Peponi Road. Wild Earth Day Spa is a unique concept in spa and relaxation. A facility inspired by Moroccan theme design to relax, rejuvenate, and revive all of the bodies senses. Pamper yourself with a massage, body scrub, manicure, and a fabulous hair style at our boutique salon. Put back a little of what life takes out and call us to book your special appointment. Parking is safe and on private premises.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is the first spa I have been to in Nairobi. For the price and hype received on trip advisor, I expected a lot.

Went for a day out with friends that started with some massage. The grounds of the spa are nice and serene but the interior is in need of some upgrade. The ambience expected in a spa is missing.

Having been to spas around the world, the lack of attention to detail is worrying.

The massage itself could be better as I now have a nagging headache after the massage therapist gave me a head and face massage.

I don't think I would be recommending this to anyone

1  Thank charlesboham
Wild_Earth_Day_Spa, Owner at Wild Earth Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

We are proud to be 100% Kenyan staffed and aspire to international standards. Your feed back does help us continue in the right direction and we sincerely apologize if our facilities did not meet your expectations. All feedback is discussed in weekly meetings and will be addressed. Thank you so much for visiting and we appreciate your input on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Better service and a better price than most hotels!

1  Thank WorldTravelerNairobi
Wild_Earth_Day_Spa, Owner at Wild Earth Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thank you so much for visiting. Glad you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

It ticked all the boxes in terms of quality of staff, always feels well done and reasonable for price. Downside is the traffic getting to it plan ahead or you will miss the start of your massage.

Mark thank you for visiting. If I had a solution for Nairobi traffic I'd be in a different business. Non the less we appreciate your understanding and patience, a commendable characteristic in a growing chaotic metropolis. Your more than welcome!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I had a massage and haircut the first time, and my hair colored the second time. Both good experiences. I would say the little cottage where the massage took place was HOT. There was a fan, but it could be uncomfortable on a very warm day.

2  Thank sallywe

Thank you so much for your patronage. We do realize the heat is an issue during the warm season and we're working on a solution. Thank you for your input and your more than welcome!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

From the start of our treatment to the end, every detail spelled "relaxing" from the reception, to the ambience in the rooms, to the jacuzzi bath and massage. My partner came in a bit late but nothing in our treatment was rushed to make up for lost time. I was impressed.

1  Thank Tim M

Thank you Tim for visiting. Your more than welcome!