“Noisy but fun”

Brew Bistro & Lounge
Ranked #22 of 553 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub, International
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Bath, England, United Kingdom
“Noisy but fun”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Music was at full volume on a Friday night, playing mainly popular Western R'n'B and dance tracks. Great beer and plenty of staff.

Visited August 2014

“Meaty sumptuous burgers & great beer”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Top notch service, great food and of course fabulous ales! The atmosphere on a school night is decent, good music and Brew is the perfect place for after work sundowners

• Visited August 2014
Nairobi
“POOR FAST SERVICE”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Having visited once when it was new, I was happy to be back again. Being a Saturday it was very busy. We decided to start off with dinner.

Our waitress was pleasant with a big smile and that was the end of our good service!

I ordered for a bottle of wine but she brought me a glass of wine!

The wine bucket was put on top of our tiny table which took up most of the space.

The wine service was done from my left side! I then ordered from the tapas and my partner the main course. The portions were TOO BIG!!! A turn off. The food was rather tasteless with no seasoning!

One thing for sure, I will never eat from this place.

Visited August 2014
Nairobi, Kenya
“A good surprise”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Brew Bistro is famous in Nairobi for its pub. Therefore, when I landed at Brew Bistro for my friend's birthday party dinner, I was looking forward to a pub like experience. I was pleasantly surprised.

First, I discovered that they have a hidden room at the back that is more quieter than the pub side. The room is big and has lots of tables to even accommodate a large group like ours. We were about 15 in number and they comfortably accommodated us with enough space to hold other clients too. The waiters handled us very well and were around whenever we needed them.

The food, which was excellent, came quite quickly and even the late comers were not very uncomfortable due to long waiting times. We actually selected different meals so that we could sample as much variety on the menu as we could. We were not disappointed. The portions were big and well made. After the meal, the Chief Chef came around to greet us and also pass on his personal birthday wishes to the birthday girl. This was a lovely touch. They had drinks to cater for everyone's need and at the end of the night we were all very glad to have been hosted here. While the prices were slightly above average, at the end of it, one definitely did not mind the extra cost.

By the time we left at about 2am, the service had not deteriorated to a point where we were not in a hurry to leave.

I definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking out for some good relaxed time and a good meal.

• Visited June 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
“Craft Brewery!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you're up for those craft beers, then this is the place for you. They have got quite a decent collection of their own in-house brewed beers. Am not too keen with the stouts unless its freezing cold, but the other beers were good-tasting.
Food's good, nothing great.
Just one of those hang-out places, with good atmosphere.
We saw the World Cup finals here, and it was great!

• Visited July 2014