“Awesome”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had their Butcher's Knife Stake. Twas' great. Had their beer, always great. Their dessert was also great... was surprised by a chocolate picasso!!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had a lovely meal here with my family. I enjoyed fried chicken,garlic mash and greens - thoroughly enjoyed it. Followed with an apple pudding (shared with hubby) again lovely. Our 15 year old also enjoyed her meal followed by cheese cake. Great service, would recomend this place. A point to note that if children are under 25 we were unable to sit in the main dining area - wasn't a problem though. The whole meal cost around £50 which was main course each, 2 desserts and 2 drinks each (alcoholic for mine & hubbys).

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I visited brew bistro and lounge with my friends on 21.2.2014 and I must say that I was dissapointed with they way the staff and management treated us. We were over billed and this was not the first time this happened . The first time it happened was back in 2010., after which I promised myself that I will never go back . Fast foward four years later and it happens again. All I have to say is that the management needs to look into this because its very embarrasing and not good for business.

1  Thank MylesCorleone
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I visited Brew Bistro on Thursday 6th February 2014 with my friend and we were pretty excited to finally have a meal there. I called and reserved for 7.30 and arrived there together with my friend at exactly 7.30. I reserved a proper table with proper chairs but the waitress sat us at the table with high stools saying that all the other tables were reserved (although there wre quite a number of empty tables and chairs). Anyway it would have been nice if the waitress told me that over the phone but I decided to ignore it. I order the Thai chicken wings with fries and my friend ordered the barbecued wings with fries.

The fries tasted like they had been refried a couple of times. They were very dry and dark in colour. Not tasty at all. That however wasn’t the main problem. Once my friend and I tasted the chicken, we immediately realised that the meat was rotten. The smell was atrocious and the colour of the meat inside did not look right at all. The spices and sauces that they used couldn’t disguise how disgustingly rotten that meat was. Its like the Chef had decided to give us last year’s meat! We immediately told the waitress who also smelt it and confirmed to us that it was rotten.

The waitress apologised but still had the audacity to ask us whether we still want something to eat. I gasped and said no! That is definitely that last time I will eat anything from Brew Bistro, a restaurant that actually dares to serve its customers rotten chicken…wow…

1  Thank Lilly B
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Always go here to have some bitings and drinks.It's always full as many people come to try out their in-house beer that they brew.They do have live bands and the view at the balcony at night is just Amazing!! Lovely night spot!!