“Very Nice Safari”

African Home Adventure
Ranked #17 of 263 Tours in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: An Exciting Kenya and Tanzania Tour Operator. African Home Adventure Safaris a Tour operator and full member of KATO Kenya Association Of Tour Operators. It is operated by experienced travel professionals operating inbound tourism within Kenya and Tanzania while offering a wide range of Adventure budget tour activity programs in wildlife safaris, mountain trekking, volunteering and lots of other budget adventure travel activities. Our experiences in organising and planning adventure safari in Kenya extends beyond your expectations our safari vans are reliable well maintained to make your journey to the wilderness fun, comfortable and most important memorable safari experience all your life. Most tourists who have had a taste of our budget adventure safaris will testify the joy of being served by us. The high degree of discipline and professionalism as displayed by our able staff has earned us credit to those we have served a true testimony is the reviews posted about us on Trip advisor Read More>>>>>. Book your fantastic kenya safari, kenya adventure safaris and affordable safari game viewing opportunities at masai mara game reserve in kenya, tanzania adventure camping tours to serengeti and kilimanjaro climbing tours in tanzania. Enjoy the twin beach holidays centre to Africa, mombasa cultural heritage and beaches and zanzibar exotic white beaches.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

It was a real pleasure to attend safari with Africa Home Adventure team! The trip was very exciting. Special thanks for the best guide-driver Tom, reliable and engaged worker.

Matteo & Roma

1  Thank Matteo P
There are newer reviews for African Home Adventure

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had a great experience with a 3 day safari with African Home Adventure operating from Arusha, Tanzania. We visited Lake Manyara, Ngorogoro and Kirangire parks. The excellent driver/guide spotted many animals and gave expert advice and the cook prepared delicious meals and lunch boxes. Always cheerful and flexible in our game drives. This budget safari includes real camping, but that suited us fine as it made us feel in harmony with nature and the splendid scenery. The Land Rover and all camping equipment are of good quality.
We compliment Benjamin Ngalali and his team on a well-run operation giving us a great experience for a very decent price. We wish you every success!

Frans and Carien Röselaers-Pluimers

1  Thank Frans R
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I lived in Kenya for 3 years and I used this company twice to the Masai Mara, twice to Amboseli National Park and once on a trip up to Samburu National Park at different times of the year. I also sent my family to the Masai Mara with them when they visited form the UK. The drivers were always friendly and very knowlegdeable about all of the animals. The tented campsites that we stayed at were basic but the food was hot and homely, the beds were comfortable and the showers hot. Albert (manager) is extremely helpful and flexible with any plans you may have.

People must understand that Kenya is a very typically African country and sometimes things don't work (especially in National Parks in the middle of nowhere.) Also that the animals are wild and they only animal guaranteed is zebra.

I have met a variety of people whilst on these safaris - solo, couples, families, groups of friends and teens and the company caters for all.

As a regular customer of African Home Adventure I have been completely satisified with the service they provide. Highly recommended!

1  Thank PSeath
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This company operates out of the Nairobi Youth Hostel, so as a budget conscious traveler, they offered exactly what I wanted: a no frills, basic short safari to the Masai Mara. Our driver was very experienced and we saw many animals. I left my rain jacket in the safari camp and the company director arranged for it to be found and returned to me in Nairobi. I feel the service and arrangements were a good value and in line with what I expected for the price.

1  Thank julianchlee
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My trip to Masaai Mara through African Home Adventures was the perfect ending to my trip to Kenya. Albert and Jackie were great, setting everything up for me and making it very easy. The driver was wonderful, talking and sharing with us throughout the trip, showing us all of the animals, and helping us to experience all that we could of the park. The safari was much better than I could have imagined. The camp was very nice as well, with good accommodations in the tents. The food was very good, and the service was great. It was a great value. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank mattysmom512