“safe haven in Nairobi”
Review of Boma Inn Nairobi

Boma Inn Nairobi
Ranked #53 of 169 Hotels in Nairobi
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed in this hotel 2 nights after experiencing some very bad places in the city center. It was a relief and a very pleasant place to stay. The staff is polite and helpful, very well trained. The hotel is very nice and comfortable with a good restaurant and a lovely small garden with shaded tables where to relax. It is also close to the airport, some 10-15 minutes drive, far away from the ugly traffic jams of downtown Nairobi. I do recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side have a view of the internal court and garden, very nice but sometimes there...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LydiaLatifa

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed for one night in this hotel while transiting thru Nairobi. It is a quiet, relaxing and comfortable hotel not very far from the airport.The breakfast buffet is good.The rooms are comfortable and the staff and service is efficient.This hotel is recommended for a short or business trip and because it is good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank manojgurbani
Reviewed May 10, 2013

It has been a pleasant stay at the Red Court Hotel. I stayed there for a week for a busines trip. It is near the airport. The room is comfortable. I had a huge king size bed to myself. The breakfast buffet is pretty good. The staffs are very friendly, always have a smile on their faces. I would recommend this place for business trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed in Nairobi just for one night before starting the safari, so we found this hotel convenient as you don't have to go through the city center to get there from the airport, and because of the traffic jams in Nairobi this was a big pro. We didn't get to go to the city center from there so I can't tell how far it was.

The hotel itself is very nice, the room is confortable, good bed and shower. It is very quiet so you can have a nice rest. The staff is really nice and friendly. There is a nice gym and the restaurant is very good also. We had dinner and breakfast, and both were very good, there is plenty to choose from and the prices are OK, breakfast is included. It seems security is very important and they check every car that goes inside the hotel.

Unfortunatelly we didn't spend more time in Nairobi, but we enjoyed our stay at the Red Court Hotel and would go again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel is a nice, average place to stay, but with a few great niches. One of them is the spectacular service! Really, its the service of a 5star hotel, with rooms of a 3star. Not only this, but the entire ambiance is pleasant! They have an outdoor bar, and are always accommodating! Great breakfast as well. I stayed here with a mission group and they couldn't have been more pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Ali K, Manager at Boma Inn Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Alex,

Thank you for the sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Red Court Hotel. Your feedback is very encouraging having upgraded us to a 5* service standard. We are grateful that our service met your expectations.

We look forward to hosting you at the Red Court Hotel on your future visit to Nairobi

Ali Kibwana | Rooms Division Manager | The Boma Hotels | P.O. Box 26601-00100

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have stayed at the Red Court, now rebranded as Boma Inn, in Nairobi, twice, both times on business. Everything about the hotel is great, cleanliness, the food, the sorroundings and distance from the airport, but what I would really look to put on record here is the friendliness of the staff. These people really know how to sell by being kind and attentive to every detail. The personal attention you receive, would make you think you are the only guest in the hotel. I had a problem while processing my payment, not the fault of the hotel, and the Front Manager took my case like as though his life depended on it! I would highly recommend this hotel, to anyone travelling to Nairobi for business or leisure...and should you wish to relax with a good deep tissue massage, ask for hot stone massage with Maria....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mushki94
Ali K, Front Office Manager at Boma Inn Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Dear Mushki,

Greetings from Red Court Hotel.

Thank you for choosing once again Red Court as your hotel during your recent visit to Nairobi. I am glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations during your stay with us.

I appreciate your comment on our services, cleanliness, food and especially the service you received from my colleagues and the Front Office Manager. I have passed your compliments to our team as this will go a long way in improving our service delivery.

Your recommendation of Red Court as your hotel of choice is indeed appreciated and I assure you of our continued promise to make your subsequent stays with us memorable.

Ali Kibwana | Rooms Division Manager | The Boma Hotels | P.O. Box 26601-00100

(office) +254 20 3904000 (cell) +254 719 050 000

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed at the Red Court for 2 weeks during a business trip to Kenya.

The rooms are well maintained and the staff is friendly.

The Hotel is owned and operated by the Red Cross.

I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Ali K, Front Office Manager at Boma Inn Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off your schedule to share your reviews about our hotel.

We are glad to have hosted you for the two weeks you were in Nairobi and even more glad that our services met your expectations.

We are happy to be fully owned and managed by the Kenya Red Cross Society whose main mission is to alleviate human suffering.

We look forward to offering our best services to all our guests whose contribution goes into the works of the society.

Ali Kibwana | Rooms Division Manager | The Boma Hotel | P.O. Box 26601-00100